Monday, January 24, 2011

"So It Begins"

Today I received a communication from my professor.  An actual college professor!  My Late Summer Honors class begins this Thursday and he has asked me to begin to prepare.  I am going to prepare for an actual college class for which I will get actual college credit.  Now, college credit is nothing new because of all my AP classes, but this is exciting on an entirely new level.

This class will take place for only one week, but it promises to be exciting.  We will be examining the role of the American Journalist, particularly in film, as a muckraker, a villain, and a hero.  I like journalism and I love film.  It doesn't get much better.

But, if you'll excuse me I have to hear a discussion of the movie Citizen Kane (by the way: great movie.  rent it immediately.) in preparation for my class.  Wow.  What an exciting sentence.  I love being a college girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment