Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Picture is Worth...

I have never posted a picture on my blog because a picture is worth a thousand words, and there are so many words on this thing, a picture just didn't seem necessary. Actually, it's because I'm lazy. But, I have decided to put a sampling of London pictures up in commemoration. The majority of my pictures are on facebook, but these are one that I particularly like or are in a favorite place.

London Language: Platform Edge of a Tube Stop

Reading at the British Library

The View From St. Paul's Cathedral

A Room of One's Own at Monk's House

Taking in the Sunrise on Westminster Bridge

La Tour Eiffel!

Wicked in London

Groundlings at the Globe Theatre

Ready for a Concert...

Being Classical at Stourhead

John Keat's House, Hampstead

Channeling Inner Darcy at Chatsworth
Best Day Ever.

Guess Where

Brighton Seaside

London Temple Grounds

Gadfield Elm Chapel

Finding my Ancestor's Grave in Scotland


No Explanation Necessary

Houses of Parliament

Abbey Road Studios!

In Between Platforms 8 and 9. Whoops.

Ancient Spanish Dust in a Toledo Church


Tea at Kensington Palace


The London Eye

My Favorite Mode of Transport

Our Tube Stop

My Home Street (for always)

1 comment:

  1. I've been to a few of those places with someone I know . . . Oh yeah -- it was you!

    ReplyDelete