Monday, March 28, 2011

Get Off Of My Cloud.

Today I was talking with my mom on the phone on the third floor of the JSB when a girl looked up from her reading and asked me to keep it down.

Oh sure, darlin'. I'll do that for ya. Cause this is the library, where I am compelled to be quiet. Wait...

Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!

It's no problem, I'm just developing an eternal relationship with my mother. Carry on. Hope you get a lot of reading done.

Just cause you feel so good, do you have to drive me out of my head?

This is not a venomous overreaction. I have heard this same girl make requests of others to keep it down on several other occasions. It's time for her to find another study spot. She should get her own cloud.

Don't hang around cause two's a crowd on my cloud, baby.

2 comments:

  1. "Get off my plane!"
    That was my initial reaction to this story. I'm sure she would shut-up if Harrison Ford was pushing his index finger in her face.

    ReplyDelete